(Sr.) Liaison Officers (ref. 2023-39)
Being the NL EASP AIR Liaison Officer, you will play a key-role in our operations. Your operating base is our customer’s headquarters. Of course, you have very good communication and diplomacy skills. However; acting decisively does not cause any problems for you. You know better than anyone the complexity of combined air- and maritime operations as well as SAR missions. You are ‘the first ambassador in line’.
(photo courtesy of EU FRONTEX)
– You are an experienced professional. Military or Coast Guard background is a must;
– ICT background and experience is a pre, good knowledge of Windows (Office) is a must;
– Having knowledge of maritime terminology (miles, sea state, IMO, UNCLOS conventions, etc.), the principles of ISR and SAR and the basic concepts of aircraft terminology is a must;
– Having basic knowledge of the operation of maritime radars, (HD) FLIR cameras, data streaming via SATCOM.
– Dutch resident is a must and candidates must master the Dutch language, in word and writing;
– UK language at proficiency level 6, in word and writing;
– Candidates shall be able to communicate clearly and briefly, in Dutch and English via the I-COP Mission Management, SATCOM, Signal, SatPhone or e-mail;
– Initially project-based ZZP-contract / minimum 8-9 workings days per month;
– Your Home Base is Schiphol Airport The Netherlands, your work station in Warsaw;
– EU security clearance application procedure will be part of the selection procedure.
>> express your interest via the contact form
Tell us who you are, your experience and why you are interested to join our team. NL EASP AIR will forward you an email with all contact details and application instructions
Enclose in your application mail:
- Cover Letter
- Your CV
- Your extended Motivation Letter. ONLY apply when you can motivate why you think you are qualified as Liaison Officer for Special Mission Operations
- Any other relevant information, like working experience, etc.
You will be invited for a personnal meet and a grading process.