I-COP® C2 MISSION TOOL FOR COAST GUARDS AND GOVERNMENTAL BODIES
COMMAND & CONTROL (C2) SUPPORT
NL EASP AIR provides innovative and ‘plug and play’-solutions for Command and Control in
integrated and autonomous Maritime Surveillance Operations.
To guarantee its customers the most innovative and cost-efficient provisioning of an enhanced Common Operational Picture, tools like the I-COP® (C2) Mission Tool, the new THURAYA.AERO
Satcomm Network and Open Source Maritime Information-tools are embedded in each
NL EASP AIR Surveillance Mission.
These tools allow NL EASP AIR to operate in both autonomous missions in remote areas, as in
regular, integrated operations.
THE I-COP® C2 MISSION TOOL
The ‘Ready to Go’, tested & proven I-COP® C2 Mission Tool embeds multiple engines, screens and layers to compile an integrated and comprehensive Situational Awareness picture. I-COP® is the acronym for ‘Integrated Common Operational Picture’.
The I-COP® Network can link multiple Headquarters and aerial and surface assets at the same time during Maritime Surveillance operations.
THE GRAPHIC INTERFACE UNIT (GUI) PUBLISH ONLINE
- Moving map
- Integrated visualization of AIS Marine Traffic
- Flight tracks (for flight watch purposes) and sail tracks by identified VOI’s
- Target identification, (radar) sightings
- Life (HD) IMG and video feed
- Open Source and intel derived from information based operations by the end user. As much as relevant (own and open source) INTEL as possible will and can be integrated
- Relevant meteorological and aviation related information (TAF’s, METAR’s) / updates)
I-COP® SUPPORT TO REGIONAL COMMAND CENTERS
- Operations Control Center Support at Schiphol Int. Airport (as a service)
- Data storage, index, cataloguing, search and finder tools
- Distribution to multiple HQ’s / users
- Secured data transmission via VPN lines
- CHAT between (ground and aerial) coordinators / SatPhones / VoIP